No products in the basket.
A number of parents have been asking about the Club’s position on the Coronavirus. We can confirm that we are following the advice of the Government (including Public Health England & NHS) and British Gymnastics.
In order to safeguard all those attending the gymnastics facility we are encouraging everyone to;
- Wash their hands before they leave home.
- Wash their hands before and after class.
- Wash their hands every hour where classes are longer than one-hour duration.
- Cover their mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing – discard tissue in toilet and wash hands afterwards.
- Follow all advice from Public Health England.
- If you have a fever or new cough please stay away from the gym.
There are tissues, soap and sanitiser gel (while we can get it) in the toilets.
Any changes to the Club’s timetable will be posted on our Facebook page and emailed to all members.