No products in the basket.
It’s that time of year again. Christmas Displays are running from Thursday 29th November through to December 2nd. We wanted to make you aware of a few things to ensure the events run as smoothly as possible.
Roadworks on Nursery Road
We have been informed that Thames Water are carrying out essential works on Nursery Road, Sunbury, from 26th November to 4th December. Manually controlled temporary traffic lights will be in operation between 06:30 – 09:30 and 14:00 – 18:30.
Delays are anticipated on Nursery Road and in the surrounding area, please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to arrive for the Christmas Displays
Please follow the instructions below for parking at the Christmas Displays. Please print the Parking form found here and make sure you display the correct sign so that the marshals can identify you as either ‘Gymnast’, ‘Disabled’, ‘Dropping Off’ or ‘Helper’.
- Gymnasts – must park in the school grounds (not around the gym) and walk to the gym – marshals will direct you to the designated parking areas.
- Disabled Persons – can park adjacent to the gym in the disabled bays provided you have a valid disabled sticker displayed in your car.
- Drop Off – If you are planning to drop off a gymnast and then go home you can drive to the gym roundabout, turn around and use the drop off zone, but you cannot wait or park there, you must vacate that area immediately and leave via Peregrine Road.
Other Important Instructions
- The flow of traffic will be IN (down Laytons Lane) and OUT (through Peregrine Road).
- Please car share if you can.
- Park as closely as possible to the adjacent car in the designated areas.
- Follow the instructions of the marshals at all times.
- If you are leaving an afternoon show please do so as quickly as possible (along Peregrine Road) so that the car parks are clear for the next wave of cars coming in.
- If you are attending a Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening show please don’t arrive more than 30 mins before the start – this will allow us to clear the car parks from the earlier show.
- When you leave the School grounds please use the School gate and exit along Peregrine Road and NOT up Laytons Lane – this will avoid blockages along Laytons Lane.
- Please be patient and courteous to others at all times especially local residents.